This 2004 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Time influences mental health and behavior, but how? Learners explore the topic with authentic College Board materials. Using another scenario, scholars consider the various research methods used to explore the connection between stress and illness.
- Use case studies to stimulate class discussion
- Offer some or all of the prompts to practice for the AP exam
- This is the free-response portion of the 2004 AP® Psychology exam
- Prompts include real-life case studies that are relatable
- Guidelines and rubrics make scoring easy