This 2004 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
A problem set explores how an international crisis could affect the economic health of Canada using authentic materials from College Board. Other questions ask learners to create and evaluate supply and demand curves and examine factors in production.
- Use the case studies to create a group activity for your classes
- Offer problems as part of a review for the AP® exam
- Resource provides the free-response questions from the 2004 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Easy to adapt the materials to different lesson plans
- Rubrics and guidelines make scoring simple, improving the quality of feedback before the actual exam