This 2004 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Human geography involves everything from why people build factories along the United States-Mexico border to how land-use patterns and demographics are related. So, how do test-takers put it all together? Focused questions from an AP exam show connections between complicated human dynamics and help individuals exercise their critical thinking and free-response skills.
- Challenge pupils to investigate one of the questions to reinforce content
- Offer all or part of the exam for test preparation
- The questions are the short-answer prompts from the 2004 AP exam in Human Geography
- Easy to adapt questions for a variety of classroom activities
- Rubrics and grading guidelines enable faster teacher feedback