This 2004 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Radioactive isotopes have a wealth of uses, but their waste may cause some concern. One of four free-response questions challenges learners to devise a waste removal strategy for medical radioactive substances. Other questions address concerns with soil conservation, mercury pollution, and energy production.
- Incorporate assessment questions in the appropriate unit throughout the year
- Provide feedback to assessment questions and have pupils make revisions accordingly
- Expects a high level of understanding of the effects of pollutants and energy resources
- Well-written questions address relevant topics
- Adaptable to different grade levels