This 2004 AP® Computer Science A Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What is important from the instruction? Using the questions, pupils and teachers see how the AP® Computer Science exam addresses topics. Scholars realize the importance of the case studies from the course. The released questions range from basic algorithms on an array to using a case study by adding on to a large program from the course.
- Use questions as activators for a unit
- Create a list of common errors and look out for them in the classroom
- Class members should complete a course in Java programming
- Provides suggestions to teachers on how to improve performance on each question
- Includes sample test takers' work
- Contains a detailed scoring rubric