This 2003 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Update the statistics in your course using older AP® questions. The 2003 AP® Statistics free-response questions cover several of the concepts in the current statistics standards for all pupils. Items contain questions about determining independence using probabilities to calculating expected values. Teachers also see ways to enhance those topics within their instruction.
- Lead a whole group discussion on methods to attach each of the questions
- Provide opportunities for pupils to explain their answers on assessments
- The class should be familiar with advanced statistical concepts
- Contains sample responses from test-takers
- Includes a scoring rubric for consistent grading