This 2003 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Intelligence testing can be a useful tool—but what are its limits? Scholars explore the question, considering issues such as the role of bias, using authentic College Board materials. Learners also examine the psychological factors behind developing a smoking habit.
- Offer one of the prompts to start a class discussion
- Administer all or part of the assessment to practice for the AP® Psychology exam
- Questions are from the free-response portion of the 2003 AP® Psychology examination
- Scoring guidelines and rubrics help offer test takers quality feedback for future exams
- Materials are easy to adapt to a variety of classroom activities