This 2003 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
You took the words right out of my mouth! One question in 2003 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions Form B allows scholars to develop opinions on pupils receiving zeros for plagiarism. Other essays analyze ideas in The Common Life and a letter from John Downe to his wife. Writers complete three essay questions in all.
- Incorporate with teaching strategies to avoid plagiarism (such as paraphrasing)
- View samples of editorials
- Each essay carries equal weight
- Includes a variety of sources (letter, passage, and news story)
- Offers rubrics to help with grading