This 2003 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How does perspective change a person's view? Scholars view different perspectives as they compare the styles of two different authors describing a flock of birds. Writers also create essays in response to entertainment ruining society and African Americans during the Civil War.
- Use the second text to incorporate facts about the Civil War
- Divide the essays into three sessions
- Pupils may need access to resources about entertainment to complete an essay for question one
- Asks scholars to compare authors' craft in two passages
- Contains rubrics and sample work for easier assessment