This 2002 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
The government catches a firm in the act of polluting. What will happen to the company's profits? Learners consider the question and others using authentic College Board materials. Other problem sets examine wages and labor and price equilibrium.
- Use all or part of the resource for an exam review
- Create a class competition to solve problems in teams to reinforce content instruction
- Form B questions from the 2002 AP® microeconomics exam
- Questions are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons
- Scoring guidelines simplify feedback
- Teacher may need to account for exam revisions due to the age of the items