This 2002 AP® Microeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Inventors with patents have a distinct advantage in the market. But what happens when the patent expires? A series of questions from College Board asks learners to consider the effects of a patent expiration. Other practice prompts include an examination of social costs and consumer spending habits.
- Create a review activity based on the problems for the AP® exam
- Develop similar scenarios to reinforce content instruction
- Provides the free-response questions from the 2002 AP® exam in microeconomics
- Scoring guidelines make feedback easy and consistent
- Problems are based on real-world scenarios and engage learner interest