This 2002 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
What would happen if the federal government replaced the income tax with a national sales tax? Learners consider the consequence and other economic scenarios using authentic College Board materials. Scholars also evaluate the role of exchange rates and practice using supply and demand curves with the materials.
- Offer all or part of the assessment to practice for the AP® exam
- Use questions as a model for class practice sets
- The Form B questions from the 2002 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Guidelines and scoring rubrics make it easy to provide quality feedback
- Prompts give students the chance to experience authentic test practice