This 2002 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Imagine the United States is experiencing an unusually high unemployment rate. What options does the federal government have to kick-start the economy? Learners consider the question with a structured prompt. Other questions examine issues such as the gross domestic product and international interest rates—great practice for upcoming exams.
- Structure a group activity around one of the prompts
- Use a question to stimulate class discussion
- These are the free-response questions from the 2002 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Guidelines and scoring rubrics make feedback for students simple to provide
- Prompts are easy to adapt to a variety of lessons