This 2002 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Nations and states may sound like similar ideas, but these concepts have led to endless wars and conflicts. Learners explore the terms using authentic College Board materials. An additional test item delves into the influence of female-headed households in a geographical area.
- Use assessment items to review for the College Board examination
- Create a group activity around one of the prompts to reinforce content area knowledge
- Questions are from the free-response portion of the 2002 AP® Human Geography examination
- Student feedback is easy to give with included scoring guidelines
- Questions are easy to integrate into a variety of classroom activities