This 2002 AP® Environmental Science Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Are electric motors all they're cracked up to be? Scholars take a stance and use their knowledge to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the motor as the first question in a series of four. The questions that follow ask about other environmental topics such as water diversion, toxicity, and El Nino.
- Model a thorough response to each question to show pupils how to construct high-quality answers
- Have pupils read through the questions first to identify any vocabulary concerns
- Requires learners to plot data as well as recognize and describe trends
- Provides sample solutions with explanations
- Offers a teaching guide to aid in planning