This 2001 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
What could impact a patient's anxiety, and what should a therapist do to treat it? Learners consider the questions using a prompt from the College Board. A second question asks individuals to consider how key psychological dynamics interplay to affect human memory and problem solving.
- Use one or both prompts to start a discussion on the covered concepts
- Offer both questions to practice for the AP exam
- Includes prompts from the free-response portion of the 2002 AP® Psychology exam
- Rubrics and guidelines make feedback and scoring simple
- Authentic items allow for test practice