This 2001 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
The European Union has had a profound effect on world economic dynamics. A structured inquiry investigates its impacts on global interest rates. Other authentic testing materials from College Board explore banking reserve requirements and the impact of federal spending on the economy.
- Use a prompt as a case study for small-group work
- Structure a class discussion around one of the questions
- This is the free-response section from the 2001 AP® Macroeconomics examination
- Materials are easy to adapt to a variety of classroom activities, including discussions and investigations
- Resources include rubrics and scoring guidelines to make feedback simple
- Due to Brexit, the materials on the European Union may be outdated