This 2001 AP® Human Geography Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The green revolution has changed agricultural practices, but its success may be limited. Learners consider why as they use authentic College Board materials. Other prompts explore the rise of suburbs and the stages of economic development.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Use one of the questions as a discussion prompt
- Offer all or part of the assessment to prepare for the College Board examination
- Free-response questions from the 2001 AP® Human Geography examination
- Included materials, such as rubrics, make scoring simple
- Items are easy to adapt to classroom activities and discussions