This 2000 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
The New York City police chief wants to know if teens commit more crimes after watching violent television shows. What kind of study helps answer the question? Learners must describe a successful study. They also examine the psychological effects of a change in grading policy in the set of College Board prompts.
- Use case studies as a group activity or discussion
- Offer prompts to practice test-taking skills
- Items are the free-response questions from the 2000 AP® Psychology exam
- Answer keys and guidelines make teacher feedback easy
- Case study format allows for a variety of classroom uses
- The age of the materials may require teachers to consider if they are relevant for current exam year