This 2000 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
When a country faces a recession, the government has various options: decrease taxes to stimulate consumer spending or increase taxes to fund projects. Which works best? Young economists ponder this question, along with how an increase in demand for French goods in the United States affects the value of the dollar, and the impact of money supply.
- Use problems to reinforce content after direct instruction
- Structure a class discussion based on the case studies
- Resource contains the free-response questions from the 2000 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Problems are adaptable to a variety of classroom uses, not just exam prep
- Scoring guidelines and rubrics make feedback easy to give