This 2000 AP® English Language and Composition Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
No one is perfect. George Orwell argues imperfection is preferred over sainthood. Scholars write essays describing how he expresses his argument in writing. Writers also respond to Eudora Welty's recollection of life experiences with reading and express their own opinions about a speech from King Lear.
- Incorporate with a study of Shakespeare
- Allow for discussion about imperfection versus sainthood
- Designed for advanced learners
- Includes rubrics for easier grading and assessment
- Offers a scoring commentary to explain look-fors and administering points in the rubric