This 1999 AP® Statistics Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
Closer to 2010 than expected. Several of the 1999 AP® Statistics free-response questions align to Common Core standards. Items ask pupils to analyze residuals, two-way tables, and calculate expected values to determine the fairness of a game. The design of the questions allow for sophisticated answers from a statistics course or more basic responses from the general mathematics curriculum.
- Have pairs score each other's responses using the scoring rubric
- Create groups to develop plans on how to approach each problem and share with the class
- Individuals should be comfortable with advanced statistics concepts
- Contains general commentary about test takers' performance
- Includes a scoring rubric for easier grading