This 1999 AP® Macroeconomics Free-Response Questions assessment also includes:
Gross domestic product can be a telling indicator about the health of a country, but it has limitations. Learners examine common indicators using structured prompts and problem sets from the College Board. Other practice problems include examinations of investment and the effects of an increase in demand for money.
- Offer all or part of assessment to help learners practice for the College Board exam
- Use problem sets to reinforce direct instruction
- Comprised of the free-response questions from the 1999 AP® Macroeconomics exam
- Questions are adaptable to a variety of uses
- Structured approach of questions allows for scaffolding
- Problems do not use the real-world approach of later examinations