With so much information floating around about global warming, how can we tell what's really going on? Examine the evidence through a video from Veritasium to sift through everything we hear. The narrator presents convincing data when faced with the voice of opposition ... also played by the narrator!
- Cap off an ecology unit with the video to further squash any misconceptions students might have
- Have pupils write down any other things they have heard about Earth's changing climate, then research the facts about them
- Be sure learners are familiar with common climate change terms and causes before watching the video
- Each misconception is numbered and immediately discussed
- The amusing back-and-forth format of the video is entertaining and informational