It's time to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas with this fun set of full-color printables that would be ideal for early readers and counters during the holidays.
40 Views 33 Downloads
- Give pairs of students or individuals a set of the song text cards and have them put them in order.
- Add a challenge by giving them the number sequence cards with the image folded over and taped to the back. Students match the sequence and then check their work by flipping the card over
- Learn the song and have kids hold these up as you sing
- This printable lends itself well to a sequence and numbers lesson comparing written numbers to numerals in sequence. However, this might get confusing when it comes to "A partridge in a pear tree", the only card without a written number
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Images are high quality and they print clearly
- Dotted lines make these easy to print and cut out