This Zombie Take-Over lesson plan also includes:
The mathematical zombie apocalypse is near! Learners model the spread of zombies with a simulation activity. After collecting data, they graph everything and find a logistic model using a graphing calculator.
10 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a graphic organizer to compare and contrast exponential, logarithmic, and logistic functions
- Incorporate as a conceptual introduction to logistic functions
- Individuals require graphing calculators to complete the activity
- Includes video clips to illicit discussion
- Provides an option for assessment