Even a yeti wants to dance. A fun activity challenges scholars to use block-based computer coding to write a program. They control the color, hand size, and feet size of a yeti, and then program an animation where the yeti enters a stage, waves, dances, and exits the stage.
- Invite an animator to be part of the lesson
- Part of an extensive series that covers coding
- Headphones are necessary for learners to hear the music for the animation
- Different settings allows users to customize their final products
- Provides hints for learners as they complete the activity