This Writing the Function from Ordered Pairs assessment also includes:
Functionally, go from a table to an equation. Using a function table containing the y-intercept, pupils develop the equation for the linear function. Learners need to recognize the y-intercept and calculate the slope to develop the function rule.
7 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have class members develop a graphic organizer with what they need to calculate to develop a linear function and what values they need
- Individuals should be comfortable using function notation
- Expects that students know how to calculate slope from a set of ordered pairs
- Includes sample work that highlights common mistakes
- Provides suggestions for follow-up instruction