Well, technically, there are may ways to improve writing. Teachers gain information about technical writing instruction. They begin by learning the importance of technical writing and then take a look at the criteria and types of technical writing. Teachers finish by gaining ideas about the types of technical writing assignments to give pupils when they get back to the classrooms.
- Divide chapters among groups of teacher learners and create a study group
- Think of companies or real-life examples for each type of technical writing
- Designed as a teaching guide
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Easy to read with charts, bullets, and examples
- Includes usable blackline masters