This Writing Task 6.NS.4 Item 2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Danielle needs help figuring out how to evenly package the cookies she baked for her friends. Using the number of oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies she baked, young mathematicians must apply their understanding of greatest common factors to determine how many containers she will need based on her packaging requirements. Use this exit ticket to monitor student learning following a lesson series on factoring.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource includes numbers that are compatible with finding the greatest common factor
- Students are asked to provide an explanation in support of their answer
- Resource is available as an editable Word document