This Writing Task 6.NS.3 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Sara is planning a vacation, but needs some help calculating how much it will cost her. This short exit card provides young mathematicians with the rates for her rental car and hotel, as well as the cost of her plane ticket, which they must use to determine the total cost of her trip. This multi-step word problem would make a perfect assessment following a lesson on performing basic arithmetic with decimals.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Worksheet requires students to provide a written explanation for how they found their answer
- Word problem allows for multiple solutions
- Document is formatted to fit two exit cards on a single page