This World War I Propaganda Poster Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Beginning with an introduction to the purpose of the Committee on Public Information in the United States in World War I, this handout will help you launch a wartime propaganda poster project in your class. It includes directions on what materials to use for the project, possible propaganda topics and guiding questions, and a mini report assignment asking learners to analyze what their poster is about.
- Download and edit document
- Introduction nicely sets historical context for project
- Should incorporate some examples of WWI propaganda posters
- Needs grading rubric and/or more detailed project standards