This World War I Causes Project activity also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
After completing this detailed and well-designed project, your young historians will be well-versed in their explanations of the reasons that various countries joined World War I! Learners design a picture book covering seven primary causes for joining the war effort, from nationalism and alliances to unrestricted submarine warfare and the Zimmerman telegram.
- Includes a bulleted list of requirements for each page of the picture book
- Collection of finished products will be a great opportunity to prompt discussion or further analysis
- Learners should be equipped with enough instructional materials to support creation of the project, or should be given time to research information
- Does not include grading criteria or rubric