It can't be true for all right triangles, can it? A simple interactive lets learners investigate the Pythagorean Theorem. The relationship between the areas of the squares drawn on the sides of a right triangle become apparent with the use of the app.
- Use the resource with pupils struggling with the Pythagorean Theorem
- Scholars should have familiarity with the areas of squares
- Some knowledge of the Pythagorean Theorem is useful
- Lists some additional related resources
- Instructions are clear, so the resource is easy to use