This Word Quick Tip: Basic Shortcuts for Text Formatting video also includes:
Teach the class how to make text stand out to add interest to their papers. Viewers discover how to make text bold, underlined, or italicized using a text formatting shortcut. Additionally, an informative video shows them how to use the same feature to undo text formatting.
- Have pupils design covers for their favorite books using Word's text formatting features
- Using what they've learned, have individuals create resumes
- Fits as installment 38 of a 44-part from the Microsoft Word series
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides clear, comprehensible narration
- Suitable for visual and auditory learners