This Wolves of Yellowstone lesson plan also includes:
To add wolves or not to add wolves — that is the question. An engaging lesson explores the reintroduction of wolves into Yellowstone Park. Learners research the effects on the ecosystem of the reintroduction and apply their research to a similar situation in another area.
- Maintain a glossary of new vocabulary encountered throughout the unit
- Requires individual Internet access for research purposes
- Expects a fundamental understanding the environmental impacts of animal populations
- Provides teacher notes to help facilitate the lesson
- Adaptable to different grade levels