This Where Is the Justice in Our Justice System? unit also includes:
Justice isn't always blind. A resource uses reading, case studies, discussion questions, and jigsaw-style analysis to prompt learners to consider the consequences of a flawed justice system.
12 Views 6 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the jigsaw method to evaluate the purposes of various penalties in the criminal justice system: rehabilitation or punishment?
- The fifth of six resources in the series
- Real-world scenarios reference incarcerated parents and drug use
- Activities are easy to scaffold for differentiated instruction
- Worksheets are ready to use in-class activities