It may seem simple, but water is one of the most unique substances on Earth. An interactive online lesson describes its properties and importance in so many different situations. Learners interact with the lesson to learn the role water plays in the world including ecosystems, climate, and manufacturing. The lesson is suitable for in-class instruction or for remote learning.
- Follow the lesson with a lab investigation exploring the properties of water in different phases
- Ask pupils to interact with each pop-up to learn or review vocabulary
- Requires individual use of Internet-enabled devices
- Highlights scientific vocabulary throughout
- Images add clarification to text explanations