Just what do you know about genetics? The online resource contains 10 questions about genetics. Scholars work through the questions ranging from what DNA stands for to how much of human DNA is similar to that of a fruit fly. Scholars also access info cards for important terms within the questions.
- Use the assessment questions as a pre-test to determine what the class already knows
- Provides a way to quiz learners in a remote learning environment
- Assumes the class has some working knowledge about genetics
- Prompts for another response when a wrong answer is chosen
- Includes information about the correct answer when answered correctly