Here's a video that begins with connecting the salt many are familiar with to the large family of compounds that are chemically known as salt. It continues by explaining the differences in different types of salt and how people can make salt.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Make a salt from a solution through the naturalization process
- Review titrations before watching the video
- Requires prior knowledge of elements, chemical equations, and chemical reactions
- 11th in a 21-part series
- Provides cues to pause and think of an answer before continuing
- Highlights the reason we don't need to make salt from chemical reactions for industry