What's the difference between w and wh? Use these worksheets to illustrate which words require which sound. A list of wh- words can help kids reference specific vocabulary words, while different pictures, cloze activities, and matching games are great review tools to reinforce the difference.
- Laminate the reference pages and flashcards, and hang them in a language arts center
- Have kids include the worksheets in their language arts reference binders
- See if they can come up with long sentences using only the specified letters to begin each word
- A good addition to your unit on who, what, where, when, and why
- Worksheets are fun and engaging
- Provides an extensive list of wh- words for kids to study