Why is water so important to the world around us? Scholars learn about the different types of water sources and how water is used. They also identify ways to conserve and manage water as well as discover the different types and causes of water pollution.
- Have learners research water usage and pollution in their own local communities
- Bring in a guest speaker from a local water management company to provide community examples
- Presentations are cohesive enough to use together as a series or work as standalone resources
- Contains references to specific chapters and standards
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Features diagrams and visuals to support learning
- Contains relevant real-world examples of impact