What's the solution to all of this pollution? Young environmental scientists learn how even small amounts of pollution can have huge consequences when it comes to the water table. The second video in a series of seven covers topics such as eutrophication, nuclear contamination, and thermal pollution.
- After watching the video, show pictures of the examples discussed, such as the Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- Consider using the resource to launch a research project on eutrophication as a part of an ecosystems unit
- The simple terminology and animations make the video appropriate for learners of all ability levels
- The variety of examples used to help illustrate the main points of the video provide a great deal of current events context
- Pupils can view the resource on their own to review vocabulary terms and key concepts