This Warm Up presentation also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Help your young athletes understand the importance of preparing their bodies for activity and preventing injury with this presentation on warming up! This is a general guide to a traditional workout warm-up, and reviews the major stages of a warm-up routine, from increasing your heart rate and stretching to practicing particular sport skills. Train your learners to properly prepare their bodies for an active life!
- Explains basic physiological processes and specific effects of each warm-up segment on the body
- Includes instruction on cooling down
- Requires PowerPoint presentation technology
- Learners should have some background knowledge in basic anatomy