This Volume of Gases interactive also includes:
What's in your teacher toolbox for gas laws instruction? Make some room for a creative alternative! Young chemists discover how molar volume relates to mass and moles using logic puzzles. With helium as the model gas for the lesson, your class is sure to float right through it!
- The activity is the perfect way to get pupils comfortable with molar volume of gases calculations
- Add the resource to a gas laws unit before beginning the Ideal Gas Law
- Make sure the class has their periodic table handy to ensure they connect the masses in puzzle one with helium's molar mass
- Set up time in the computer lab to have individuals work the puzzles online
- The interactive is an innovative tool for teaching molar volume of gases
- Printables and teaching tips are easy to access in the Teacher's Area