This Voices of the Revolution: English Language Development Lessons (Theme 3) unit also includes:
Language learners develop their speaking and writing skills while reading about historic figures like Paul Revere and James Forten, and key events like the Boston Tea Party. All the lessons, readings, activities, and exercises are designed for ELD/ESL learners and support the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic unit on Voices of the [American] Revolution.
- Have individuals research and present information about a revolutionary from their native country
- The three resource packets in this series are designed for different skill levels; as enrichment activities for those who have mastered the concepts, for language learners, and for those who need extra support
- This second packet in the series of support materials for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt thematic units on the American Revolution, is designed for ELD/ESL learners
- Although designed for use with the textbook, the lessons and activities may be used independently
- The resource is slow to load
- Each lesson in the 32-page packet contains scripted lesson plans, lists of concepts covered and materials needed, activities and exercises differentiated for all language learning levels