This Visual Think Sheet worksheet also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Support learners in understanding how their actions can affect themselves and others with this visual think sheet. It includes a collection of images representing some bad choices youngsters can often make, and walks them through realizing how these choices make them and others feel, and what action would be better to choose in the future.
- Emphasize the importance of personal space and respect as you guide learners through the worksheet, and be clear that certain choices are also breaking rules you have established in your class
- This is an excellent worksheet to support more visual learners or those with special needs
- Applicable to a variety of common social situations and issues
- Excellent life skills and social skills tool