Select video clips and photos, provide narration, add music, apply a filter, and ta-da! It's as easy as that to create a project. Pupils will love making videos of themselves or others while they demonstrate their understanding of a concept.
Videolicious is an easy-to-use video production program with potential for the classroom. Users can blend video, pictures, narration, music, and filters to create original video projects.
How to Make Video:
- Pick the photos and/or videos that you want to include in your movie; choose previously taken shots from your camera roll or press the camera button to film
- Film yourself and/or narrate the videos and photos in your movie; your voice will automatically layer over the selected video or image
- Press the plus sign to add a beginning shot, and the box with an arrow in it to add an end shot; you can record or import from your camera roll
- Choose a song for background music
- Preview your video
- Add a filter by pressing the arrow
- Save and share
- Pick from nine theme songs, which are already available in the app, or your own music library for the audio
- Choose from three filters
- Share by e-mail or on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Sign up for a free account for access to HD videos, cloud storage space, and a desktop app
Tape yourself to create video lessons for your class. They can view them on YouTube at night and discuss the material in class the next day! Since you can add in photos and videos, you have some flexibility in what you create.
Class members will love using Videolicious for projects and presentations. They can tape one another or themselves and add in music, photos, and filters for extra pizazz. Have your pupils show you their proficiency in any number of class subjects. Language and drama students might have particular success with this app.
As it is, the app is set up to share via Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. Make sure you set up restrictions in your settings if you don't want class members to access these outlets.
You have to create a free account to share HD videos, store up to 20 videos, and add Videolicious to your desktop. You can still create videos and share them by e-mail and on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, as long as they are not HD.
In order to fix or change part of your recording, you'll have to redo the whole thing. If you press Delete after previewing your work, it will send you back to the record screen, where you can try again. It does save your chosen photos and video clips. If you press Back from that screen, you can change those images as well.
- Includes entertaining effects like music and filters
- Blends photos and video clips together
- Requires you to re-record the entire narration if you make a mistake