Plant knowledge by doing to create long-lasting results. Creating a school garden gives young scholars the opportunity to study several science topics. By working through the unit of 16 lessons, pupils use their gardens to complete activities that teach them about the sun, planting, pollination, worms, and even simple machines.
- Have pupils conduct a longitudinal study by collecting growth data over multiple weeks
- Activities each require a specific set of materials
- Expects the creation of a school garden
- Adaptable to different grade levels
- Provides specific instructions for planting recommendations of different vegetables