This Unit 4 Review: Radicals worksheet also includes:
It's not radical to review knowledge. Pupils work through 14 problems to review working with radicals. Problems cover simplifying radical expressions involving adding and subtracting and multiplication and division. Scholars also solve radical equations and identify extraneous solutions and answer two questions that ask learners to remember concepts from previous units.
- Ask classmates to grade each other's reviews and provide feedback to each other
- Use the performance on the review to determine who needs additional support
- Fourth and final segment of a four-part unit on radicals
- Includes application problems
- Provides a variety of types of questions from short answer to multiple choice